3" Turbo Back Exhaust (Duel Muffler) w/Power Vision CX Tuner for Can-Am Maverick X3
Packard Performance has been developing aftermarket performance systems for nearly 25 years. Dirt, or pavement our exhaust systems do not discriminate. You will get the increase in horsepower and torque you are looking for with an aggressive sound that can’t be duplicated.
Uploaded by Packard Performance.
- 3" stainless pipe
- Tip to tail turbo-back w/resornator
- Stainless steel muffler
- Gasket not needed, mounted with V-Band
- V-Band clamp 1pc. The OEM V-Band currently on your car will be used. (We are aware the pic shows two, updated pic coming soon)
- Billet muffler mount w/2 - 5" t-bolt clamps
- O2 bung for stock applications (two bung options available)
- Duel muffler options available (significantly less aggressive sound with the same performance)
- 10 - 15 hp gain over stock
Intended for track use only.
DynoJet PowerVision will fit 2017-2018 CAN-AM X3 models. The Dynojet Performance tune is included with this tuner. It works on the Turbo R models.
Your CAN-AM Maverick X3 is now a flash away from dominating the competition by unlocking the hidden power and torque that lurks within. The Power Vision CX interfaces with the ECU through the diagnostic connector and allows you to flash new tunes, view live data and log data to the on-device memory.
Dynojet tunes are available and have modified boost, fueling, timing, rev limit, idle, and other changes to extract the maximum performance out of your vehicle. Shops, tuners, and advanced users are enabled to further optimize with the included Power Core software. This powerful software suite provides all the tools to perform custom tuning, view and analyze data logs, and automate corrections using Tune Lab.
Performance Tunes Include:
- 3 - Dyno Jet tunes are preloaded on the programs
- Packard Performance tunes include the following options:
- Eco key in sport mode = Fuel-friendly tune (15-20 hp gains)
- Sport key in eco mode = Pump gas race-ready (20-25 hp gains)
- Sport key sport mode = Race gas/race-ready (25-30 hp gains)
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- No PC Required to Flash a Tune
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
- Lower fan turn-on temps
- Raises boost pressure
We Also Recommend